Wednesday 24 February 2016

Dirty Teeth & Dirt

Dirty Teeth & Dirt

Equipment - 

-Barrier Cream
-Watered down blood
-Tooth enamel in two different colours
-Fullers earth 
-Coloured hair/body spray
-Cotton buds
-Supra-colour
-Circuital Spirit 
-Hair Dryer 


Dirty Teeth

We started with a simple way to create dirty teeth, which looks like it rotting away and covered in nicotine. We used the tooth enamel to create this look. 
We started off by making sure our models teeth were dry before putting on the enamel, we done this by using a clean, dry cotton bud and wiping the teeth to dry them off. 
Once they were dry make sure your model keeps their mouth open and then start to put on the enamel with a cotton bud in the places where you want it. 
I used the black and the nicotine one to create this look. Once this had dried your model is able to shut their mouth.

Dirty Hands

We also got to practise with a product which was called Fullers earth and this is a powder product but when you mix it with water turns into a liquid. Once I had put the water in and mixed it I then put it on my models hand and the more you rub the product the more crumbly it gets which makes it look liked dried mug, shows a really amazing texture. 
After I got it all over the hand I then needed it to dry before adding any colour to it, I died it with a hair dryer to speed up the process. 
I then got one of the body sprays in maroon and then sprayed the hand. I then used my supra colour to dirty the nails and then knuckles slightly. 
I then used the watered down blood in a spray bottle over the back and front of the hands.
I really love the interesting texture this creates. 




No comments:

Post a Comment