Sunday 24 April 2016

Claudia Face Chart Design...

Claudia Face Chart Designs...

After doing all my research on Bate Motel and watching the whole series i understand how i can properly slot my characters into the series like i explained in a previous post. I also done other research that linked to the film. Looking at other films which shows a link.
I then gathered all my research and my main idea of the characters background and story of what happened. 
I then came up with three different ideas of how to create a look for Claudia based on this research. I decided that i didn't was to go too extreme for the makeup on both of my characters because I felt that it wont look real which is what i'm going for. 
Also the reason why she as been beaten and bruised is because Mrs Laderman is in love with Claudia so she wouldn't have properly beaten her up. I also wanted my model to have a slightly dazed look in the images which i couldn't show on a face chart because Mrs Laderman is ill and weak so shes had to drug Claudia so she can stop her from leaving which is the reason she is slightly bruised and cut because shes had to try to restrain her. 

Claudia's designs are very much influences by the film Pycho from the woman in the shower, the makeup isn't inspired as much from the film just becuase you dont really see much special effects makeup but its more like the look of being vunerable and scared which i would like to capture in my images.





In my first face chart i have done shows a very tried scratches look. To create this look i would use a very light weight base of foundation and then i would create the scratches with wax and blood. The just do light scratches using a sponge and the blood and just do light scratches on the skin. I also would have no eye makeup on in this design. 










In this face chart i have just done a dirty, bruised look. To do this look i would use mostly the Charles Fox colour wheel as it has really good greens and blues in it which work really well for this look. I think i would also use real dirt on the arms and chest to create that dragged effect on the skin.











In this face chart i have decided to do a slightly bruised effect up the side of the face and then also give her a black eye. I also like to do a few scracthes on the face just using a sponge not using wax. 
I really liked this face charts compared to the others becuase i wanted the bruiseing to be suttle. This face chart i think i have done them slightly darker than i am going to do them on my character but it shows what im going to do. 
I will be using my Charles Fox Bruise Wheel and a slight bit of blood across the bruising and on the forehead. 






No comments:

Post a Comment