Sunday 24 April 2016

Mrs Laderman - Hair Charts

Mrs Laderman - Hair Charts

I have designed three hair charts which I have linked back to my research I have done on my character Mrs Laderman. Like I have talked in previous posts my inspiration for Mrs Laderman.
I was really inspired by the film The Others, where there was an old lady. She has slightly wavy white hair which looked slightly frizzy.
I find that most old women have quite frizzy hair because of the dying over the years. 
I decided to use a model that has quite curly frizzy hair which would suit my character very well. In all my designs I would have frizzed the hair out more by back combing to create more of a messy untouched look to the hair. 
In my first hair chart on the left I have done a slightly combed back side parting into a low messy bun. 



 My second hair chart I have done is just to have all the curly, frizzy hair down in front of the face and to back comb it slightly to give it more of a frizzy texture. 


My third hair chart I have design I would like to use this one in the shoot because I think it will suit the character and also I can control how much hair is around the face. 
In this design you can see I have drawn a top knot bun where I will be putting pieces of the hair out to create a messy up do where the hair is falling out slightly from the front and back. I think this will suit the character really well and also not hide any of the makeup I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment