Thursday 10 March 2016

Wounds On The Face Research

Wounds On Face Research...

In my design i have created based on my character i have got two different wounds on the face, one has a piece of mirror in and one is a scratch on the face. 
I thought it would be a good idea to look at some real wounds on the face and the best way i could find some real wounds is to use images from rugby because when you google wounds on face all that comes up is special effects makeup which has been created.
I needed real wounds to work from.. 
Looking at this top image is really interesting because i have a scar like this one but on the side of the cheek in my design. I think looking at this has really helped my because looking at the edges of the skin where the cut starts it kinda shows its lifting up but only slightly. 
The colouring also shows a slightly darker colour in the centre to show a slight depth in the wound. 
In this image on the left it shows another wound to the face which shows a fresh wound which hasnt been cleaned  up at all, the top one i think had been cleaned up slightly. 
This image shows where the blood ran down his face, the colouring of the blood on his face is more of a dark red which i will take note of because blood changes colour depending where it is from on the body which is really important to take into account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment