Thursday 10 March 2016

Final Face Chart Design

Final Face Chart Design...

I decided that I really liked the idea of using the clip from the film where he is looking in the mirror at himself once he's changed into Mr Hyde. I have then twisted this into a seen from my TV/Film and said in the end of the film when he changes uncontrollably, he then looks in the mirror and smashes it, and then the mirror is shattered and imbedded in the skin.
I then experimented using mirrored acrylic to use as the shattered mirror, I realised it took me a lot longer than I was expecting. I originally had quite a few shards of mirror in the face but I have made it slightly more simple as I only have an hour and a half and would rather do something well than rush it and try and get more done.
So I have changed my design slightly by just doing one mirror wound on the forehead and then a cut/scratch on the cheek.
This will then give me enough time to do the hair as well as the makeup.

First time experimenting with the mirrored acrylic and products i brought from Charles Fox...



Final Face Chart Design...

No comments:

Post a Comment