Thursday 31 March 2016

Reflection Of Exam

Reflection Of Exam

Over all I found the exam went extremely well, and most importantly enjoyed every second of it. I thought I would be more stressed out in the exam than I was but once I got started all my nerves went as I think practising so much really helped because I knew what I was doing both times which made me stress less.
The first exam went really smoothly and really happy with the final outcome, the second exam I had a little bit of trouble with the wax as it kept sticking to the spatular which didn't happen the first time so I had to restart at one point but once I started again it went fine so didn't manage to loose too much time. 
The final images I was a bit annoyed with because I made sure I used the same camera settings but the first images are brighter than the second ones  I don't know if thats because someone changed the bulb maybe or something but they are just slightly darker. Which does make the makeup look slightly darker which in person didn't really look like that. 

Over all I was extremely happy with the first part of this unit and felt I did really well with all the practical lessons, and if I wasn't happy with how it turned out in class I went home and practised it again to make sure I got the outcome I wanted which I think really helped in the final outcome because I knew how to get through certain problems if they occurred. 
Im excited to start the next part of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment